Certified Hygienic Seismic levelling feet
The only hygienic seismic levelling feet in the world designed and calculated according to the international new zealand seismic standard.
Self-draining surfaces, sealed movable parts and no exposed thread secures absolute minimum cleaning and maximum product safety.
XHJSE + XHJCFE
- Simple and fast installation with height-adjustable compact design
- Height variation 160 mm - 285 mm.
- Total seismic stability through bolted fixation and patented locking mechanism
- Movable set-up - no concrete molding required
- Seismic anchors chosen and approved by our experienced partner Hilti
- Patented locking mechanism secures seismic stability
- Design verified through Finite element simulation
- Designed according to the 3-A and EHEDG hygienic standards
- Certified according to USDA hygienic standard
- Stainless steel AISI 304/A2, 1.4301. Optional AISI 316/A4, 1.4401
Let us help you find the right levelling feet
All NGI feet are in stock and ready for immediate dispatch. Our lead time throughout Europe is just 3-4 days.
NGI is an experienced manufacturer and consulting partner supplying machine builders worldwide.
Feel free to call us for non-binding advice regarding your specific levelling feet.
Seismic levelling feet
Our innovative market approach has resulted in the creation of a new seismic levelling foot available at NGI only.
Our seismic levelling foot has been developed and tested using the Finite Element Method (FEA) and is complying with the governmental regulations of California and New Zealand - (NZS 4219:2009).
Our seismic levelling foot is capable of withstanding earthquakes due to its’ ability to withstand combinations of vertical and horizontal loads. Additionally, it is designed in accordance with the 3-A and EHEDG hygienic standards and certified in accordance with USDA hygienic standard.
The NGI seismic product configurator combines earthquake risk data in the geographic area with data about your specific equipment. The result of this detailed analysis will help you select the optimal solution in terms of safety and minimizing the risk of damage to your machinery and equipment caused by earthquakes.
Height adjustable Seismic Feet for
use in hygienic environments.
"Since 2015 GIG Karasek has done business with NGI in the field for hygienic levelling feet for the pharmaceutical industry.
During the years GIG Karasek has experienced a rise in requirements for quality-assured, risk-free production.."
Read case story